You are about to become part of an event destined to be the premier women's running event in Arizona!
Women's running has seen a decline in Arizona over the past 3 years. There are no runs that are dedicated to women and we're here to change all that. The Phoenix Women's Half is a half marathon, 10k and 5k dedicated to bring you a well run event without all of the confusion that comes with large events with thousands of people, long bathroom lines, high prices and inadequate parking.
We're getting back to basics ... running! The 2nd annual Phoenix Women's Half is a half marathon 10k and 5k that you and your friends can have a great time at as well. Come out and PR! It's a great course, some pavement, some crushed gravel and all FUN! Finish it off at Rose Mofford Sports Complex with an award ceremony and giveaways, custom running Jewelry from GirlsRunFast and more!
Can't make it? Running another event the same day? The Phoenix Women's Half , 10k and 5k are Virtual Runs too! See virtual details below.
Virtual Event Details
Of course we want you to participate in the Phoenix Women's Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal, jacket and other cool swag you still can! Here is your way to take part in this epic event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that your packet will be mailed to you after the completion of the event on January 29th.
The jacket! Another tech shirt, not here! This is an amazing jacket, pockets, 1/4 zipper, fitted and the gorgeous Phoenix Women's Half logo!*
*Jacket may vary slightly from image shown.
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
All Participants Receive:
- Custom Event Medal for all finisher's
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech long sleeve jacket for all participants
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups (Race day participants only). Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by StartLine Racing to maximize your experience!
Race Day Information
THERE WILL BE NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT.
Leashed pet friendly
We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
Friday January 27 2017 from 4:00 - 7:00pm at Road Runner Sports in Phoenix. (map)
- Road Runner Sports in located at 7077 E Mayo Blvd, Suite 150, Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Sunday January 29 2017 at Rose Mofford Sports Complex (race location) beginning at 7:00am.
- January 27 4:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Road Runner Sports in Scottsdale from 4-7pm
- January 29 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up Opens
- January 29 7:40 AM - Zumba! warm up
- January 29 8:00 AM - Half Marathon Run Begins
- January 29 8:30 AM - 10K Run/Walk Begins
- January 29 8:45 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
- January 29 9:45 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)
- Event contact
- StartLine Racing
- +1 480-338-7041
- Visit website