Foretrails Trail Clinic Registration
Fall 2017 Hallow's Eve/Phantom Run Clinic
Clinics meet at Forerunners on the first day, 980 Marine Drive, North Vancouver. Carry Water.
The clinics are skills-based training sessions covering technique, gear, hydration, navigation, safety, trail food, trail etiquette, day-to-day nutrition, maintaining balance, cross-training, using a training program, goal setting, developing ankle strength, avoiding injury, rehabilitation and recovery, race preparation, race strategy and trail maintenance. You will experience a variety of trails from simple to technical depending on the level of the clinic and the distance goals. Experienced, friendly leaders are available for all levels of runners.
1. Online registration for each clinic will close 1 week after the clinic start date.
2. An online processing fee will be applied to your clinic registration
3. 5% GST will be applied to your transaction at checkout
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars
5. VISA, MC, Amex and Discover Card accepted.
6. You credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this clinic.
September 9 8:30 AM PDT - Fall - Intermediate
September 9 8:30 AM PDT - Fall - Advanced
September 9 8:30 AM PDT - Fall - Short Course