Fresh Air Kelowna Cherry Blossom Triathlon
Swim - 700m . Bike - 21K . Run - 5K
The Fresh Air Kelowna Cherry Blossom Triathlon was conceived in 2013 and has grown to be an immensely popular event, selling out well in advance of race day.
Kelowna boasts one of the country's premier swim facilities – the H2O Aquatic Centre. This first class venue has a 50m pool, perfect for creating a great pool swim for the event. The H2O is surrounded by an ideal, spectator friendly bike loop circuit, fairly flat and fast with the 'Cherry Hill Coffee Hill Climb' a nice added feature. A mix of road and trails to make the 5km run fun, interesting and scenic.
Your race fee includes re-entry to the H2O Aquatic Centre to enjoy post race swim cool down, hot tub, steam room and showers.
Thank you very much for registering, we know you'll have a great race.
NB: RaceRoster apply an administrative (6.5% + $1.25) booking fee to all prices listed below.
In keeping with Triathlon Canada and Triathlon BC regulations and guidelines, individual (solo) entries must be a minimum of 16 years old to participate in the race. Participants may participate on a relay team if they are 13 years old or older.
If you are a TriBC Member then your TriBC number MUST be presented at race package pickup. If you are not a TriBC Member then you can pay for your Triathlon BC Day-of-Race Insurance during online registration.
1. Online Registration closes at midnight on April 29th, 2017.
2. There is an online processing fee applied to all online registrations into this event.
3. 5% GST will be applied to your registration at checkout.
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Fast North Corp for your registration into this event.
No refunds, transfers or cancellations will be allowed on your registration into this event.
May 7 6:30 AM PDT - Transition Open
May 7 7:45 AM PDT - Race Start
May 7 12:30 PM PDT - Awards Event