The Trailblaze Challenge is a one-day endurance event that gives participants the opportunity to hike a 20-mile journey along the terrain of Windward Oahu, challenging themselves physically while raising much needed funds to grant the wishes of local keiki.
Included in the hike experience:
• Specialized training program including a workout calendar and weekly group hikes
• Training Clinics - topics include hiking shoes, socks and other trail essentials, hydration and nutrition, and cross training (when available)
• Support and coaching from experienced Hike Leaders and Make-A-Wish Hawaii staff
• Trailblaze Challenge duo-dry shirt for hike weekend
• Thursday night pasta party to carb-load before the big day
• Trail support at multiple locations throughout your journey, including hydration, snacks, first aid, and encouragement!
• Saturday evening post-hike celebration to share trail stories
Thanks for joining us on this journey! Your participation will help us to grant the more than 90 waiting local wishes. Mahalo for your support!
$100.00Dec 1 - Mar 9
- March 8 6:00 PM HST - Pre-Event Dinner
- March 10 5:00 AM HST - Challenge Start
- March 17 8:30 AM HST - Post-Challenge Pau Hana
- Event contact
- Demetria Caston
- +1 808-537-3118 ext. 108