Register for event
The Tulsa SPCA is more than just an adoption agency. Our organization serves many purposes in the Tulsa community:
- We provide a health clinic for spay/neuter and vaccination services, as well as minor needs.
- We rehabilitate dogs and cats that have medical and/or behavior issues that need to be addressed before they can be adopted.
- We advocate for animal rights.
- We investigate cruelty cases.
- We educate students on topics such as anti-bullying, pet care and how to treat animals.
- We offer food assistance to families who can’t afford pet food.
- And yes, we provide adoption services, and in 2017 found forever families for 1,012 pets!
We do all of this with private donations. Local SPCA’s like us are NOT a part of a national organization. Although the ASPCA does provide some grants to animal agencies across the country, it is a very small amount of the money they receive. For example, according to their 990, in 2016 the ASPCA’s total revenue was over $217,000,000, but all Oklahoma animal agencies combined only saw $115,000. That is .0005% of their revenue.
As you can see, we do so much more than “just” find homes for dogs and cats, and we hope you will be a part of our work.
Raise money for Tulsa SPCA
Click on one of our teams below to make a donation.
Ken and the Barbie Dolls
|Dec 19||WPX Cororate Macth||$1,662.00|
|Dec 12||Erin Jones||$26.25|
|Dec 07||Lakshminarasimhan Parthasarathy||$26.25|
|Nov 19||Meagan Browning||$26.25|
|Nov 19||SHERRY WILLIAMS||$52.50|
|Nov 19||Nikki Ferradas||$26.25|
|Nov 17||Mary Green||$52.50|
|Nov 16||Ashley Gable||$525.00|
|Nov 16||Vicki Limas||$52.50|