2018 Lucky Leprechaun 7K
March 17, 2018
Run or walk your way in St. Patty's style through the beautiful town of Wauwatosa for our 6th annual Lucky Leprechaun 7K (that is only 4.3 miles people). Starting and finishing in the historic Hart Park, this route is a runners paradise!
• With our 10:00AM start time you'll have plenty of time to get rested up for the best post-race party in Milwaukee!
• Enjoy two FREE beers courtesy of Milwaukee's own Miller Lite
• Pre Race festivities starting at 9:00AM include:
* Nationally touring DJ Sinclair
• The BEST post race party in Milwaukee will feature:
* Movie theater popcorn from Marcus Theater
* Good ole' fashioned party games like giant jenga & cornhole
* Green beads to show your St. Patty's Day spirit
* Lucky Charms!
The race is open to all ages and benefits the MACC Fund. We have helped raise more than $25,000 for MACC fund thanks to you! Become a Gold Runner to raise money for the MACC Fund.
Join us as we 'Celebrate St. Patty's, Milwaukee Style'!
Founded in 1976, Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer, Inc. (the MACC Fund) is dedicated to funding childhood cancer and related blood disorders research. Our goal, with your help, is to find a cure for childhood cancer and related blood disorders by providing critical funding for research. The MACC Fund gives the Gift of Hope through Research. Every penny counts. Every donation matters. Why? Because every child battling cancer or a blood disorder is someone's child, someone's sibling, someone's friend. Every donation gives hope to a child fighting cancer or a blood disorder.
Our goal is to fulfill the mission and to cure the MACC Fund out of existence. For more information please visit MACCFund.org.
When: Friday, March 16, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Where: Performance Running Outfitters
Ruby Isle Shopping Center
2205 N Calhoun Road, Brookfield, WI 53005
When: Saturday, March 17, 2018
Time: 8:45-9:45 AM
Where: Leff's Lucky Town
7208 W. State Street, Wauwatosa, WI 53213
March 17 10:00 AM CDT - Race Day
Vision Event Management