THE MOST FUN RUN OF THE SUMMER!
Be The Change & participate in the most fun community run in Canada!
The Pride and Remembrance Run is a 5 km run, 3 km walk that take place each year during Pride Weekend. the Pride Run is a community run that raises funds for LGBTQ+ charities and projects. Our beneficiaries receive 100% of your donation!
Our 2018 Pride and Remembrance Run beneficiaries:
- Women's College Hospital - Transition-Related Surgery Compassionate Fund
- LGBT Youth Line - LGBT Youth-Connect
- Canadian Lesbian & Gay Archives - Digital Hub Project
- Pride & Remembrance Foundation
The Pride and Remembrance Foundation collects all donations, distributes them to the beneficiaries, and provides all tax receipts to donors.
HST will be charged in addition to registration fees.
$40.00Mar. 1 – Apr. 30
$45.00May 1 – May 31
$50.00Jun. 1 – Jun. 22
ClosedJun. 22 – Dec. 31
BMO Financial Group
IN RUN CREW
The University of Toronto Team
- June 23 10:00 a.m. EDT - First wave for runners under 25 minutes
- June 23 10:06 a.m. EDT - Second wave for all other runners and walkers