37th World Airline Road Race - Victoria, Canada 2018
From Sea to Sky
The World Airline Road Race (WARR) is a not-for-profit society, run by volunteers, who put on an event each year for airline industry professionals from all corners of the world. Our goal is to provide a worldwide athletic event, promote travel within the airline industry and foster friendships and co-ordination between airlines. The highlights of this four-day event from September 26-29, 2018, are 5K and 10K run/walks for charity. All airline associates, their family and friends are welcome.
Race start: 0800
Race start: 0630
I want to run both the 5K and 10K
Select only if not registering for the race.
1. Online registration will close at 6:00pm on September 23, 2018
2. An online processing fee of 3.25% + $1.50 per registrant will be applied to your transaction at checkout. If you buy registration now and wait to buy the dinner ticket later, you will be charged 2 processing fees.
3. All funds payable in US Dollars
4. VISA, MC, Amex and Discover Card accepted
5. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
6. To book the Host Hotel, please ensure you click on the link at the end of the registration process.
7. If you are a Non Airline registrant, please ensure you select the appropriate drop downs. Your Team name can be associated to the airline, but please select "NN" in the applicable drop down if you are not employeed directly by an airline. Family members must be booked as non-airline please.
8. Registration and the Awards Dinner is non-refundable. Dinner tickets on sale until Sept 26th.
9. The cost to transfer your registration to another person is $3.95.
September 26 6:00 PM PDT - Meet and Greet
September 27 5:00 PM PDT - T-Shirt SWAP
September 28 9:30 AM PDT - Team Captain's Meeting
September 29 6:30 AM PDT - 10K Starts
September 29 8:00 AM PDT - 5K Starts
September 29 6:00 PM PDT - Awards Dinner and Dance
October 1 6:00 AM PDT - Rocky Mountaineer Train Departs from Vancouver