Saskatchewan Literacy Network
Register for event
Raise money for Saskatchewan Literacy Network
The Saskatchewan Literacy Network is a not-for-profit provincial organization that promotes and supports literacy throughout the province. We see a Saskatchewan where lifelong literacy is integrated into our lives—at home, at work and in the community—and where individuals can access the learning opportunities they want when and where they need them.
We believe …
• that literacy is a basic human right;
• that literacy training is a social responsibility;
• in lifelong learning;
• that learners must be central to all literacy programming and
• policy development; and
• in respect for different needs and cultures.
We envision a world where…
• literacy will be part of lifelong learning;
• literacy will be promoted through a wide range of community partnerships;
• literacy will be seen as an issue of health, community participation,and social justice; and
• learners throughout the province will be able to take part in literacy and learning opportunities.
Click on one of our teams below to make a donation.
|Mar 27||Karen Waller||$25.00|
|Mar 27||Laura Metz||$25.00|
|Mar 27||Wendy Therens||Undisclosed amount|
|Mar 27||Wanda Szeles||$100.00|
|Mar 27||Michael Szeles||$25.00|
|Mar 15||Jason Watson||$25.00|
|Mar 02||Christine Blair||$50.00|
|Feb 15||Samantha Parsons||$25.00|
|Feb 05||Sarah Piluk||$25.00|