Join Kidz 4 Causes for the 3rd Annual Run for Rare Disease Research
5K and 1 Mile event!
This annual event starts/ends at Arizona Falls and runs along the
scenic SRP canals in Phoenix.
Kidz 4 Causes is a charity started by 4 middle school
friends to raise money and awareness for rare disease research.
All proceeds from this event will benefit TGen’s (Translational Genomic
Research Institute) Center for Rare Childhood disorders. 100% of the
proceeds received will be used for research. There are over 7,000 different
rare diseases currently affecting more than 30 million Americans!
$32.00Dec 1 - Feb 24
$22.00Dec 1 - Feb 24
- February 24 1:00 PM - Packet Pick-Up at iRun
- February 25 7:30 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- February 25 8:30 AM - 5K Begins
- February 25 8:40 AM - 1 Mile Begins
- February 25 9:30 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)