The LPC Guelph Triathlon Clinic is ideal for triathletes of all abilities who would like to practice triathlon-specific skills and race dynamics in a group setting.
- Targeted for beginner and intermediate triathletes (ages 13 & up).
- Ideal for beginners who want to gain more confidence in open water, on the bike, or while running off the bike.
- For intermediate and experienced triathletes, a great chance to pick up some helpful tips and feedback from professional coaches/triathletes, and bank a great day of training.
- All participants will receive a swim cap.
- Train over the same course as the popular Guelph Lake One and Two triathlons.
- Enjoy a day with experienced Coaches and Professional Triathletes.
- Vorgee Canada will be on hand to lend out samples of their tri-specific goggles to help determine your ideal training and race goggle.
- DK Orthotic Solutions will discuss foot health and injury-prevention during the nutrition break.
- Ask our Pros a question during our Pro Panel Q&A during the lunch break.
- Guelph Lake Conservation Area: 7743 Conservation Rd, Guelph, ON N1H 6J1
- Park and meet by the Main Beach.
Washroom facilities available.
- Online registration closes at 9pm May 26th.
- No event day registration. No offline registration.
- Registration includes single-day Triathlon Ontario insurance.
- $6 extra (pay at entrance to park) to gain entrance to Guelph Lake Conservation Area (for participants who do not possess an annual park pass). This $6 park entrance fee includes parking.
- Refund policy: Please note that our event offers no refunds, no deferrals, no transfers. No exceptions.
$50.00Dec. 26 – Feb. 28
$55.00Mar. 1 – Apr. 30
$60.00May 1 – May 26
- May 26 9:00 p.m. EDT - Online Registration Closes
- May 27 8:45 a.m. EDT - Arrive, Set-up Gear, Bike Check
- May 27 9:00 a.m. EDT - Introduction
- May 27 9:15 a.m. EDT - Bike (easy to moderate) over Guelph Lake Triathlon Bike Course (Tri-a-Tri or Sprint)
- May 27 10:00 a.m. EDT - Run (easy to moderate effort) over Guelph Lake Triathlon Run Course (Tri-a-Tri or Sprint)
- May 27 10:30 a.m. EDT - Transition Practice and Interval Brick
- May 27 12:15 p.m. EDT - Pro Panel Q and A during Nutrition Break
- May 27 1:15 p.m. EDT - Triathlon-Specific Motor Control Exercises
- May 27 1:45 p.m. EDT - Open Water Swim with Vorgee Canada (starts, skills, safety tips, sighting, navigation, drafting)
- May 27 2:45 p.m. EDT - Wrap-Up