Inaugural Wilmington Brew Works 5k
PART OF THE RACES2RUN "CRAFT BREWERY" SERIES 2018
Entry fee- $25 pre-registration (until the Thursday before the race at Noon) / $30 after and day of event
7:30am- Registration opens
8:30am- Race start
Every dollar of your fundraising efforts will support the Cardiac Center at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children. The Cardiac Center specializes in children's heart disease, from the simplest to the most complex. From before birth through the teen years, your child can get all of the services related to heart care at the Nemours Cardiac Center — in one place, at one time.
NOTICE: No dogs allowed due to insurance liability. Bibs are non-transferable. Please reference our policies page for more details.
- Cool bottle openers to first 200 registered- Post race refreshments including craft brews, pizza
- Bonefish Tuna Sashimi
- Please be prepared to be carded
- awards for overall male and overall female win crowlers and a fill
- awards for male and female masters will crowlers and a fill
- awards for top 3 male and female in 10 year age groups get specially designed medals
- top 3 male female walkers win medals
- largest team gets the Wilmington Brew Works Cup and a $50 gift card
NOVA Timing Systems will chip time using the MYLAPS BibTag Timing System
Click HERE for race results. They will be posted online during the race and final results will be posted once the race is complete.
Click HERE for race photos. They will be posted online later after the race.
Event sanctioned by USA Track & Field