Edmonton has more than 160km of maintained multi-use trails. Go for an adventurous run as Frank McNamara runs you through Edmonton's beautiful river valley on his popular Wednesday Night Spring Cross Country Running Series!
|Race #1||April 18th||Dawson Park||6:00pm|
|Race #2||April 25th||Rundle Park||6:00pm|
|Race #3||May 2nd||Dawson Park||6:00pm|
|Race #4||May 9th||Goldbar Park||6:00pm|
|Race #5||May 16th||Millcreek Ravine||6:00pm|
Registering for Multiple Events
If you would like to register for multiple events but not the full series please follow these steps:
- Select the first event you would like to register for and complete registration questions, click Submit.
- After submitting registration questions, click on the button that says "Register another Participant"
- Repeat for each additional event you would like to register for.
Frank McNamara Cross Country Series is timed using a ChronoTrack timing tag, once you have been issued a timing tag, you are responsible to bring and maintain your timing tag for the duration of the entire series. Any timing tag lost or broken will be replaced at a flat fee of $5.00.
Shoe Raffle First 100 Participants
Thanks to our sponsor, The Tech Shop, the first 100 registrants (for full series) will be entered in a raffle for 3 free pairs of shoes.
- Wed., April 18, 2018 6:00 p.m. - Race 1: Dawson Park - April 18th
- Wed., April 25, 2018 6:00 p.m. - Race 2: Rundle Park - April 25th
- Wed., May 2, 2018 6:00 p.m. - Race 3: Dawson Park Run #2 - May 2nd
- Wed., May 9, 2018 6:00 p.m. - Race 4: Goldbar Park - May 9th
- Wed., May 16, 2018 6:00 p.m. - Race 5: Millcreek Ravine - May 16th