Made in the USA 5K/10K
We're coming up on the birthday of the U.S.A., and we're going to
celebrate by saying thanks to all the people that work hard every day to
keep this the land of the free and the home of the brave.
You don't have to be, but if you are...All active duty military and first responders are welcome to join us for the 5K or the 10K at no charge.
We start right in front of Sugar Hill City Hall at 7:30 am for both the 5K & 10K.
We're getting some great technical shirts, and we'll have some amazing finisher awards, as well as awards to the top 3 M/F, top 3 master's M/F, and the top 3 in each of the normal 5 year age groups.
Early Bird...Through May 31
Military And First Responders...FREE (Shirt not included)
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
or maybe you saw the shirt and said: "Sweet...I want one!"
Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division & Start Training
2. The week of the event you'll receive your bib via email
3. The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
4. Submit your race time by end of race day
5. The day after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
6. Monday after the race you'll receive an email with a link to the results & any pictures.
7. Monday after the race we'll package up all the T-shirts, medals, and Keepsake Bibs; and put them in the mail.
Finisher awards medals
Awards in both races as follows:
All aid stations will have water & energy drink. the 5K will have 2 stops, and the 10K will have 5 stops
Both the 10K & 5K start and finish next to Sugar Hill City Hall, and do an out & back from city hall to PIB, and then head South.
See event web site for a course map.
Both the 5K & 10K will have a chip timed start & finish.
Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
All registrations are final...we're sorry, but there are no refunds, deferrals, or transfers.
June 24 11:59 PM EDT - Deadline for Guaranteed shirt & size
June 30 6:30 AM EDT - Packet pickup & race day registration
June 30 7:30 AM EDT - Races Start