Join the Young Professional Group of Make-A-Wish Colorado for their
14th Annual Kickball Tournament!
Get a group of 11-15 players together for a fun competitive game of kickball while raising money to grant life-changing wishes of children with critical illnesses. There will be food, prizes, and of course a trophy for the kickball tournament winner.
Bring your "A" game, and let's have some fun!
FreeMar 1 - Sep 28
SFIA Just Kickin' It
Where my Pitches @Raised:
|1||View fundraiser page for Stephanie||
|View page for Stephanie|
|2||View fundraiser page for AnneMarie||
|View page for AnneMarie|
|3||View fundraiser page for Kaitlin||
|View page for Kaitlin|
|4||View fundraiser page for David||
|View page for David|
|5||View fundraiser page for Adrian||
|View page for Adrian|
- September 29 8:00 AM MDT - First Pitch
- September 29 12:00 PM MDT - Round Robin Tournament Ends
- September 29 12:00 PM MDT - Lunch (Pizza provided) and Prize Drawing
- September 29 12:30 PM MDT - Wish Kid Presentation
- September 29 1:00 PM MDT - Single Elimination Begins (best records from round robin)
- September 29 3:30 PM MDT - Tournament Close