Somerville Challenge 5k
This Run Saves Lives
bodhi by Anthony Monetti presents the 2nd Annual Somerville Challenge 5k: an obstacle course run for a cause! Proceeds go to Somerville's Volunteer Rescue Squad.
Saturday September 29th, 2018
Rain or Shine!
Michael Lepp Park
Veterans Memorial Dr E
Somerville, NJ 08876
The race takes you through the scenic Peters Brook Greenway, where you'll encounter challenges designed by the personal trainers from bodhi in downtown Somerville. Whether you're a part of a team or solo, if this is your first 5k or you're an obstacle race veteran, these unique challenges will guarantee you cross the finish line dirty, sweaty, and smiling.
First Wave: 9:00am
3 mile event with obstacles & challenges to overcome.
Early Bird Pricing!
1. Online registration will close at 11:59pm on Friday, September 28, 2018
2. An online processing fee + applicable taxes will be applied to your registration at checkout
3. VISA, MC, and Amex accepted.
4. All funds payable in US Dollars
5. The charge on your credit card will appear from Race Roster.
September 29 7:00 AM EDT - Check In Begins
September 29 9:00 AM EDT - First Wave
September 29 9:30 AM EDT - Check In Ends