Come getaway with us on a weekend retreat, enjoying a variety of outdoor activities including two guided trail runs, warm meals, optional educational sessions on nutrition and training, and good fireside conversations. Through our practical running form clinics, informative discussions, mindful movement and free time for quiet contemplation, you’ll be able to relax and divert your energy back into your running. We look forward to sharing our weekend getaway with you!
Friday Evening: Arrive and set up camp, followed by snacks and a campfire. Prepare for our Saturday run and get a good nights sleep
Saturday Morning: Run day: Long run and adventure day, roughly 30 - 40km or 7 -9 hours
1. Post run yoga & guided relaxation OR Nutrition talk
2. Training plan tips and tricks OR Anatomy of running and tiny but important muscles
Campfire & local beer (carb replenish)
Sunday Morning: Optional sunrise run (roughly 15-20 km), Pack up and be out on time (roughly 11:00am), Optional lake stop for picnic / lunch and yoga
Read more about this event on our website.
This adventure retreat is a two night rustic camping weekend in beautiful Manning Provincial Park. All meals and snacks are included and our sponsors this year rock! We'll begin our time together on Friday evening with some snacks and Fireside chat and then on Saturday morning, our real adventure begins! We'll be taking you through sub-alpine meadows with spectacular views of snowy peaks on a 7-9 hour adventure. On Sunday we'll take it easier with an optional second long run around 15-20km, We cater to trail and adventure runners. However, our program has enough flexibility that everyone capable of running 20 km on the road will gain what they are seeking from this retreat!
CA$250.00Mar 1 - Aug 10
- August 10 7:00 PM PDT - Friday Evening Arrival
- August 10 8:00 PM PDT - Fireside snacks + meet and greet
- August 11 6:30 AM PDT - Saturday Morning adventure day
- August 11 6:30 PM PDT - Saturday Evening Relax/Refuel
- August 11 7:30 PM PDT - Saturday Evening activities (optional)
- August 12 9:00 AM PDT - Sunday Morning run