Fat Boy New Orleans Run/Walk
Fat Boy NOLA
ALL HAIL FAT BOYS... and GIRLS !
FAT BOY New Orleans Run & Walk ... like no other ! -- Saturday, May 26, 2018
Presented by: New York Life Insurance Company
Benefiting: Son of a Saint organization
The Fat Boy NOLA 3 Mile Run/Walk is an All weight division event
featuring 5 divisions for men and 6 for women. ( See divisions listed below )
* Please remember to check the weight division you are eligible for during the registration process.
We also have a Fat Boy " Wanna Be" Division for those too "lean"
FAT BOY NOLA Event highlights ..........
* Fat Boy New Orleans 3 Mile Run/Walk - 8:10 am
* Lil Fat Boy Dash for Kids (age 12-under, scored by time of finish not by weight division ) - 8:00 am
* The Fat Boy 0.0 Mile Louisiana State Championship - 9:10 am ( Finisher completion ribbons )
* Fat Boy NOLA 3 Mile Run/Walk -Finishers medallions - are 5 ( that's FIVE ) INCH wide !
The largest finisher medallion in Louisiana.. earn yours.
* Food and refreshments - Fat Boy Style
* Commemorative T-shirts available in Men's and Women's styles
Event location is in LaSalle Park, 6600 Airline Drive, Metairie
Race site is next to the JPSO Substation and in parking lot next to the
New Orleans " Babycakes" Baseball Stadium.
* Plenty of free parking
Fat Boy NOLA3 Mile: ( age 18-64 division ) : $25.00 by March 31st , $30.00 by May 1st, $35.00 by May 21st and at pre-race day packet pickup event. $40.00 on the day of race.
Fat Boy NOLA 3 Mile: ( Youth age 17-under and Senior age 65 - over division): $20.00 by May 1st, $25.00 by May 21st and at pre-race day packet pickup event , $25.00 on the day of race.
Lil Fat Boy Kids Dash entry fees ( event limited to age 12 and under ): $10.00 by May 21st, $15.00 on the day of race
and you can make an additional donation if you are participating or if not participating to the
Son of a Saint organization
See donation link on left side of the On-Line registration page
* note - Donations are not considered entries to the run/walk event. All donated funds are given 100% to the Son of a Saint organization
Award / Scoring divisions: * All weight divisions in the 3 Mile Fat Boy NOLA
Awards to TOP Three in each division
Custom Fat Boy NOLA medallions to all finishers in the 3 Miler
Division - F: Athena ( weight 145-170 )
Division - G: Amazonian ( weight 171-185 )
Division - H: Megazonians ( weight 186-200 )
Division - I: Ultra Megazonians ( 201-220 )
Division - J: Ultra Deluxe Megazonians ( 221- and UP )
Division - K: Women's Athena " Wanna Bee " ( weight less than 145 )
Division - A: Huge Load ( weight 200-220 )
Division - B: Enormous Load ( weight 221-240 )
Division - C: Tremendous Load ( weight 241-260 )
Division - D: Immense Load ( 261-to infinity )
Division - E: Men's Fat Boy " Wanna Bee" ( weigh less than 200 lbs )
GO EAR GEAR FREE: NORSI recommends and encourages all participants to go ear gear free during participation in this event while on site and on course. Be able to hear important event details and safety instructions and converse with others while on the course - enjoy by going ear gear free.
Post race food and beverage: Fat Boy style food and beverage spread
Hosted by The Shamrock, 4133 South Carrollton Avenue, New Orleans.
When: Thursday, May 24th ( 4 pm - 6:00 pm )
* Pickup your race number bib, T-Shirt, info
* FREE beer and jambalaya for registered entrants while supply allocated lasts courtesy of the Shamrock during pre-race day packet pickup event.
* Registration in person available during pre-race day packet pickup for the Run/Walk at The Shamrock
Packet Pickup also available on RACE Day ( Saturday, May 26th ) at the race site , LaSalle Park opening at 7:00 am
Please read race entry form ( Downloadable printable form - Race details link ) on our website
www.NOLArunning.com for complete form and details information.
Course map link is also on the website.
$15 onsite on race day
May 26 7:00 AM CDT - Race day packet pickup and registration
May 26 8:00 AM CDT - Start of Lil Fat Boy Run/Walk
May 26 8:10 AM CDT - Fat Boy 3 Mile Run/Walk
May 26 9:10 AM CDT - Fat Boy 0.0 Mile State Championship