2018 Perseverance Trail Run
The 13th Annual Perseverance Trail Run is coming to Cumberland on October 28th, 2018!
Once again, we are raising funds for the Cumberland Community Forest Society and we would like to encourage you to make a small (or big!) donation to the CCFS during your registration. Your donations DO make a difference and many hectares of forest land have been purchased and protected by the CCFS, to date. With your help, the CCFS will be able to protect more of the Cumberland Forest for all to enjoy! Thank you in advance for your support.
Get ready for breathtaking scenery and unforgettable views. Be prepared for pristine single track, winding cross-country trails and twisting forest paths. You can be sure there will be a few ups and downs again in this years race;). Choose from the 3K X-Country Romp or the 11K Mountain Run and help to protect these beautiful Cumberland trails! Sign up here for race updates.
Start Time - 11:00am
This fun event will take you through lightly undulating wooded sections of the Cumberland Community Forest Trails. There are a few ups and downs, twists and turns and maybe even a little water. If you like fresh air and want to sample cross country running, then this course is for you. All ages welcome and this course is perfect for the little ones. However, parents/guardians are responsible for the safety of their children and asked to accompany small children on the course.
Start Time - 11:01am
The 11K course features some of the most breathtaking running trails imaginable. It is a classic mountain trail course, so expect to run up and down plenty of hills, through soft forest paths and technical single-track mountain bike trails, over bridges and logs, through water and along creeks in the Cumberland Community Forest. Any children under 14 years must be accompanied by a registered adult racer on the 11K mountain course.
View photos from past years HERE.
View previous years course results HERE.
Please select this event if you've already registered and you'd like to purchase.
1. Online registration will close at midnight on Friday, October 27th at 5:00pm or once all 500 spots have sold out.
2. An online processing fee is applied to all registrations.
3. Payable in Canadian funds and subject to 5% GST.
4. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted
5. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
1. A donation to the Cumberland Community Forest Society on your behalf.
2. Post race snacks and refreshments.
3. Entry into the post race draw for a huge pile of prizes from our generous community sponsors
4. Fun, new friends and a great grass roots trail racing experience!
1. No refunds. No credits. No waitlist. No exceptions.
2. You may transfer yourself from the 11k to the 3k distance up until one month before the race date. No transfers from the 3k to the 11k distance. You can do this by logging into your account and there is a fee to do so. Race organizers will not do any transfers on your behalf.
3. You may transfer a friend into your spot, up until one month before the race date. You can do this by logging into your account and there is a fee to do so. Race organizers will not do any transfers on your behalf.
4. No refunds will be given in the event that the race is cancelled due to fire, floods, or other acts of God.
5. Under no circumstances, will refunds be given.
Thank you for your understanding, respect for and co-operation with our race policies. Mahalo!
October 28 11:00 AM PDT - 3K X-Country Romp
October 28 11:01 AM PDT - 11K Mountain Run