The Series Pass for the MEC Big Chop Summer Paddle Series includes:
- Entry to all ten races, including the year end party
- A limited edition Big Chop graphic t-shirt
- An O'Neill tech top (to be confirmed)
- One free beer per race
- Post race BBQ
- A chance to win some amazing prizes at every race
COST: $160 (+gst) (series pass is valued at over $260)
The Big Chop Experience....
The Big Chop is an incredibly fun night of paddling on the waters of Vancouver harbour. Line up on the start line under the Burrard Street Bridge with the sun on your face and the warm summer breeze on your back. Paddle the scenic course as fast as you want and in no time you'll be crossing the finish line with a big smile on your face. Be sure to stay for a cold drink, a tasy hotdog and for your chance to win some amazing draw prizes!
The Big Chop encourages participation by all levels of paddlers. Beginners (even first timers) can take on the Little Chop (half the distance) while more ambitious paddlers can tackle the full course.
$160.00Jan. 8 - May 3
- April 19 7:00 p.m. PDT - Event #1