2018 Big Chop - Series Registration
The Series Pass for the MEC Big Chop Summer Paddle Series includes:
COST: $160 (+gst) (series pass is valued at over $260)
The Big Chop is an incredibly fun night of paddling on the waters of Vancouver harbour. Line up on the start line under the Burrard Street Bridge with the sun on your face and the warm summer breeze on your back. Paddle the scenic course as fast as you want and in no time you'll be crossing the finish line with a big smile on your face. Be sure to stay for a cold drink, a tasy hotdog and for your chance to win some amazing draw prizes!
The Big Chop encourages participation by all levels of paddlers. Beginners (even first timers) can take on the Little Chop (half the distance) while more ambitious paddlers can tackle the full course.
1. Online registration will close at noon on Thursday, June 15th, 2017
2. An online processing fee will be applied at checkout
3. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars
4. VISA, MC, Amex and Discover Card accepted
5. The charge on your credit card will appear from Race Roster or Fast North Corp
April 19 7:00 PM PDT - Event #1