Wascana Trails are a great opportunity for area runners to tackle some hills and wind through some single track, in a serene river setting. The trails aren’t overly technical.
The Wascana Wander is designed to get runners exploring all the trails and taking in the scenery around them. There is no set course for the Wander. Books will be hidden on the trails; runners will have to find all the books on the course within the time limit.
RRRC members will receive a discount equal to the full cost of the event on checkout.
All entrants are expected to bring an item to donate to the Food Bank, Salvation Army or to the local library system as a part of their entry fee.
$15.00Apr. 5 - May 23
short version for kids
$5.00Apr. 5 - May 23
- May 26 5:00 p.m. CST - Race day - bib pickup
- May 26 5:30 p.m. CST - Wandering kids event
- May 26 6:00 p.m. CST - Wascana Wander Loop 1
- May 26 7:45 p.m. CST - Wascana Wander Loop 1 cutoff
- May 26 9:00 p.m. CST - Wascana Wander Loop 2 cutoff
- May 26 10:00 p.m. CST - Wascana Wander Loop 3 cutoff
- Mitchell Japp
- +1 306-731-3411