PROMO CODE: ARKRUN18 for $5 off Registration (Promo ends May 31)
Regular Registration – May 1 to August 23 | $35 with T-shirt/$25 without T-shirt
Packet Pickup/Race Day - August 24-25 | $40 with or without T-shirt
ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS THURSDAY AUGUST 23TH @ 5:59 P.M.
(Onsite Registrations also available)
Registration & Packet Pickup:
Friday, August 24, 12pm to 6pm
Race Day, August 25, 6:30am to 7:30am
206 Central Avenue, Summerville SC 29483
St. Luke’s Fellowship Hall
This is a RAIN or SHINE event.
This year's t-shirt is quick-dry fabric!
If you like a loose fit, order one size larger than usual.
Enter To Win
A beautiful handmade Stained Glass Window! The drawing will be on race day (August 25) if minimum of $500 in tickets have been sold. Purchase your tickets in person or online and we will enter your name into the drawing.
Tickets are 1 for $10 or 3 for $25 | Drawing will be on August 25 (Race Day)
Purchase your tickets in person or at http://bit.ly/Stainedglass
Please sign up 4 family members in one transaction by clicking 'Add Another Participant'
NO DUPLICATION OF AWARDS
$100 to the first male and female to break the course records
Course Records: 15:40 Male (2001) 17:51 Female (2007)
Top Three Overall M/F, First Master (over 40, 50, 60, 70, 80) M/F
Ribbons for all in the 1-Mile
NEW AGE GROUPS!
Age Groups (top 3 M/F): 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54. 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & over
Awards Ceremony Starts soon after the race
Finish-line Services /RESULTS:
Safety NO PETS permitted on the course. HEADPHONES and wheeled strollers are discouraged.
Start The race starts and ends beside St. Luke's Lutheran Church, 206 Central Avenue in Summerville.
There are three water stations. The course is USATF certified (SC12043DW). This is a RAIN or SHINE event.
Corporate Challenge 2018
● Enter one (or more!) 5-member team in The ARK's 5K Run/Walk. This is a great event to build team unity and have fun.
● The winning team (combined best times) will receive a hand-crafted traveling trophy to display at their business or organization for one year. Each team member is also eligible for individual awards.
● The race/walk starts and ends at St. Luke's Lutheran Church, 206 Central Avenue in Summerville.
● There are three water stations and the course is certified (SC12043DW). This is a RAIN or SHINE event.
How to Register For more information or to register call Michel'le Cressman at 843-471-1360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
● Deadline – July 23, 2018 for inclusion on T-shirt - No Exceptions!
● Online registration -- Be sure to have ALL your participants' information handy!
Requirements $350 per team
● Your corporate logo must be submitted electronically (jpg or pdf) at the time of your entry, black and white logos only. Please email the logo to: info@TheARKofSC.org
● Your corporation or organization will receive 5 entries in the 5K Run
● Your company/organization's logo will appear on the back of the official race T-shirt
● Opportunity to provide promotional items in runners’ bags. Items due by August 14th.
● Your company/organization's name will appear on a special Corporate Challenge board to be displayed at the event
● Your company/organization's name will appear in the post-race advertisements and on The ARK's website
Youth/High School teams are invited to compete in this event, in a special category. Team Registration is due no later than August 13th. Parental waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian of each team member under 18 years of age. Team members 18 years of age must sign for themselves.
For more information and registration, please contact Michel'le Cressman at The ARK, 843-471-1360.
August 23 6:00 PM EDT - Online Registration ENDS
August 24 12:00 PM EDT - Registration & Packet Pick Up Opens
August 24 6:00 PM EDT - Registration & Packet Pick Up Closes
August 25 6:30 AM EDT - Race Day Registration & Packet Pick Up Opens
August 25 7:30 AM EDT - Race Day Registration & Packet Pick Up Closes
August 25 7:45 AM EDT - 5k Race Start
August 25 8:45 AM EDT - 1 Mile Start Time
August 25 9:30 AM EDT - Awards