Mikuni Scoop Scoot
Join your friends and neighbors for a fun Friday evening in July, enjoying beautiful William Land Park and Vic’s Ice Cream while raising funds for local nonprofits.
After online registration closes, you can download and complete the registration form and bring to bib pick up on Thursday or the event on Friday. ***Any ice cream bibs unclaimed at 6:25 PM (5 minutes before start) will be redistributed to those that desire ice cream but registered after all flavors sold out***
Participants will start in William Land Park and scoot (walk, jog, run) 1.5 miles to Vic’s Ice Cream. At Vic’s, enjoy a scoop of Vanilla, Chocolate, or Strawberry ice cream before scooting back to the park. Back in the park, enjoy a warm Sacramento summer eve with music, friends, and a courtesy beer garden for those 21 and older.
Thanks to Mikuni Sushi and other sponsors, registration is just $5! Additional donations are encouraged to benefit these great nonprofits:
- Front Street Animal Shelter
- Saint John’s Program for Real Change
- Sutter Children’s Center Child Life Program
- UC Davis Children’s Hospital Child Life Program
Additional donations are encouraged and can be made during the registration process.
ClosedJun 4 – Jun 4
$5.00Jun 5 – Jul 3
$4.00Jul 4 – Jul 4
$5.00Jul 5 – Jul 11
|5||Amazing Lash Studio - Delta Shores||$160.60|
I Scream for PICURaised:
- July 13 5:30 PM PDT - Pick up bib/shirt and fun begins in William Land Park
- July 13 6:30 PM PDT - Start - Mikuni Scoop Scoot
- July 13 6:45 PM PDT - Sierra Nevada Beer Garden opens
- July 13 7:20 PM PDT - Vic's Ice Cream turnaround area closes
- July 13 7:30 PM PDT - 8th Ave & 13th St re-open between Vic’s and 11th Ave
- July 13 8:15 PM PDT - Finish Area & Beer Garden closes
- July 13 8:45 PM PDT - Park closes
- Zack Wandell