Ready. Set. Gleaux!
On Thanksgiving Eve (Nov 21st), light up the night sky with us by wearing things that GLEAUX as we run or walk down Camellia Blvd for the 16th Annual Camellia Crossing: Acadiana's Gleaux Run. Your registration fee and the funds you raise will make a direct impact on lives in Acadiana. Start a TEAM with your family, friends, and co-workers and discover the difference you can make together! All funds raised stay in Acadiana to fund our mission to help families fight, survive, and live with cancer. This night of family fun begins at 5:30pm in Town Square River Ranch.
NOTE: Since this is a charitable fundraising event, registration fees are non-refundable, but can be converted to a donation or transferred to another participant. Contact us at 337-984-1920 by Friday, November 16th for either option.
For NON-RACE participants who wish to donate to support Miles Perret Cancer Services. This is NOT a registration fee.
FreeJul 5 - Nov 19
Ages 12 & Under - Your registration includes gleaux gear, a gleaux-in-the-dark Camellia Crossing t-shirt, a standard race bib, timing chip, and complimentary serving of food and drinks.
ClosedJul 5 – Jul 5
$30.00Jul 5 – Nov 11
$35.00Nov 12 – Nov 19
Ages 13 & Up - Your registration includes gleaux gear, a gleaux-in-the-dark Camellia Crossing t-shirt, a standard race bib, timing chip, and complimentary serving of food and drinks.
ClosedJul 5 – Jul 5
$35.00Jul 5 – Nov 11
$40.00Nov 12 – Nov 19
- November 21 4:30 PM CST - Registration, Pre-Registration, & Wristband Tent open
- November 21 5:00 PM CST - Kids Zone Opens
- November 21 5:30 PM CST - Camellia Blvd closes (from Silverstone to Eastland)
- November 21 5:45 PM CST - Opening Ceremonies
- November 21 6:15 PM CST - 1 Mile Race
- November 21 6:35 PM CST - 5km
- November 21 8:00 PM CST - Awards
- November 21 8:30 PM CST - Camellia Blvd Reopens
- November 21 9:30 PM CST - Party Ends
- Event contact
- Brittany Labbie
- +1 337-984-1920