Power To Play Vancouver is made possible with the generous support of volunteers. Their contributions are integral to the operation of this signature fundraising event, and ultimately help us to make a difference in the lives of the youth and families in our Power To Be community. More than 100 volunteers are needed for this event and we are grateful for their time, talent and services.
Benefits of volunteering:
- Contributing to the growth and support of Power To Be by donating your time and energy
- The experience of being a part of this exciting event
- Receive a race day keepsake and light lunch
- Invitation to the post-race celebration (19+ only)
There are a variety of positions available from volunteering on race day, to pre- and post-race opportunities, such as set up and take down of the course.
Volunteering at Power To Play can also be a great team-building exercise for your company, a way to gain credit for required volunteer hours and a way to meet new people.
Given the nature and pace of the race and your responsibility on course we ask that your children and pets stay at home during your shift.
Thank you for considering to volunteer at Power To Play!
Power To Play Vancouver
Sign up as a volunteer today and support Power To Play Vancouver
FreeJul 1 - Sep 18
- September 19 10:30 AM PDT - Racer Check-In
- September 19 12:00 PM PDT - Race Start
- September 19 3:30 PM PDT - Post-Race Celebration