This fall the Provincial United Way campaign is swimming across the province.
On Wednesday, September 5th and Thursday, September 6th fearless fundraising swimmers will plunge into harbours across the province where, one stroke at a time, they will engage in harbor hopping, United Way Style!
And YOU could be one of them!
We are reaching out to swimmers across the province to invite you to celebrate this unique opportunity with us.
All you need is two things to qualify:
- To be able to swim 1500 metres in 40 minutes
- To be able to raise $150 in pledges
All registrations must collect $150 in pledges and your fee is waived
FreeJun 25 - Aug 29
Susan Dale MacLennan
Lorrie Rob... & Lynn Bow...
- September 5 8:00 AM ADT - Sydney Harbour Swim
- September 5 11:00 AM ADT - St. Peter’s Swim
- September 5 4:00 PM ADT - Pictou Harbour Swim
- September 6 11:00 AM ADT - Halifax Harbour Swim
- September 6 2:30 PM ADT - Lunenburg Swim
- September 6 6:00 PM ADT - Yarmouth Swim
- Mary Lou Burke
- +1 902-266-3371