UX Centre Stage
Our 2018 conference will offer presentations from 5 UX (User Experience) professionals.
Exemplary user experience meets the exact needs of the customer, without fuss or bother, and is simple to use. High-quality user experiences seamlessly merge engineering, marketing, industrial design, and interface design.
UX Centre Stage is for beginners to experts. Our purpose is to spotlight the various roles involved in UX and encourage new connections within the community. We want London to be seen as a city that values design, tech and UX with a focus on diversity.
Conference ticket includes morning refreshments, lunch, after party and, of course, entry into all the conference talks!
$40.00Registrants 1 – 100
Student code: STUDENT30 –– Not a student? Join our Meetup group and get a promo code. https://www.meetup.com/Ladies-that-UX-London-Ontario/101 – Sell out
- October 20 8:00 a.m. EDT - Registration (refreshments)
- October 20 8:45 a.m. EDT - Introductions
- October 20 9:00 a.m. EDT - Keynote Speaker, Joe Natoli
- October 20 10:00 a.m. EDT - Alicia Napoleon (Designing for the Multitasking Driver)
- October 20 11:00 a.m. EDT - Break
- October 20 11:15 a.m. EDT - Jon Yablonski (Psychology of Design)
- October 20 12:15 p.m. EDT - Lunch (provided)
- October 20 1:15 p.m. EDT - Brian Frank (Continuous Discovery)
- October 20 2:15 p.m. EDT - Alicia Zhong (How to get stakeholder buy-in from UX research)
- October 20 3:15 p.m. EDT - Break
- October 20 3:30 p.m. EDT - Panel discussion
- October 20 5:00 p.m. EDT - Wrap-up and give aways
- October 20 5:30 p.m. EDT - Social (refreshments)