2018 Hallow's Eve Trail Race
October 27, 2018
Join us for the 15th annual Hallow's Eve Trail marathon, half marathon and 10 km trail races...truly scary events! From the start at the base of Lynn Creek, you'll be challenged with some of the most gruesome trails that Vancouver's North Shore has to offer. In addition to challenging courses, there are many other highlights, including a complimentary course orientation run and awards for the best and worst costume!
Saturday October 27, 2018
All races start and finish near Jaycee House (1251 Lillooet Road, North Vancouver). Drive down Inter River Park Drive, take the first left-hand turn and drive another half block to reach the buildings on the right. The start is near the bathrooms and BMX track area.
All routes will run along the Sea-to-Sky trail, not the Diamond Trail
The Harvest Project and North Shore Rescue and the offical charity partners of our events. You will have the option to donate to The Harvest Project or North Shore Rescue on Step 3 of the registration process.
1. Online Registration will close at midnight on Thursday, October 25th, 2018.
2. BC Athletics members are eligible for a $3.00 discount on their registration. You will be asked for your membership # during registration. To look up your membership # check here.
3. An online processing fee will be applied to all online registrations into this event.
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. VISA, MC, and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your registration into this event.
October 27 8:30 AM PDT - Marathon Start
October 27 9:00 AM PDT - Half Marathon Start
October 27 10:00 AM PDT - 10K Start