Cross on the Rock (COTR) is a grassroots, laid back, fun, social, inclusive, surprisingly competitive Cyclocross series on Vancouver Island. It is organized through the efforts of many clubs, organizations and individuals collectively known as the “Council of Cross"
Males under 39, including those racing the series as U17 Youth. Registrants 19 & Under will receive a discounted entry of $17.
including those racing the series as U17 Youth. Registrants 19 & Under will receive a discounted entry of $17.
All women 40+ not wanting to race Expert. (Will race with Intermediate but have own podium)
For kids not quite ready for the beginner’s races (Parents Welcome to ride along). For kids under 7 this can be challenging so kids should be proficient at bike riding (parents should accompany) This race will be on the adult course and will vary in length depending on the technical level of the course. Some races will be a full lap while others will be shorter. Range will be from half to full lap
This is for smaller kids that are not quite ready for the Half Track Separate course from the adult course. Parents only cheer and do not participate.
All males 40-54 not wanting to race Expert and too fast to race Beginner.
"Fasters" Welcome (Fasters = Fast Masters). Registrants 19 & Under will receive a discounted entry of $17.
1. Online registration closes at 5:00pm on Saturday, October 20th, 2018.
2. On-Site registration is discouraged but will be accepted at a rate $10 higher than online registration.
3. A $5 replacement fee will be charged for lost or forgotten timing chips.
4. An online processing fee will be applied to all online registrations.
5. NOTE: Every rider must show their Cycling BC license or purchase the single day race insurance to pick up their race number. No exceptions!
6. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
7. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
8. Your credit card statement will show a charge from "Fast North Corp" or "Race Roster" for your registration into this event.
October 21 9:30 AM PDT - Day of Race Package Pickup Open (Beginners only until 10:35)
October 21 10:00 AM PDT - Beginner Clinic
October 21 10:45 AM PDT - Beginner Men (including U13 &; U15 Youth)
October 21 10:46 AM PDT - Beginner Women (including U13 &; U15 Youth)
October 21 11:30 AM PDT - Kids Half Lap
October 21 12:10 PM PDT - Intermediate Men (including U17 Youth)
October 21 12:11 PM PDT - Intermediate Women (including U17 Youth; Masters Women)
October 21 12:15 PM PDT - Kids (Under 12)
October 21 1:20 PM PDT - Masters Men (40-54)
October 21 1:23 PM PDT - Super Masters Men (55+)
October 21 2:30 PM PDT - Expert Men
October 21 2:31 PM PDT - Expert Women