Beautiful Bowness Park is one of Calgary's inner city gems, with access to multiple single track trail connections. The race begins in a large group picnic area beside the Bow River, with access to playgrounds, picnic shelters, creeks and the river. This is a wonderful location for our finale, so bring a blanket or your lawn chairs and stay a while.
The sport and enduro course will run along a shale path beside the river for a few hundred metres, cross under the Stoney Trail bridge, head up the pavement for about 1.5km and into the single track 12 mile coulee trails adjacent to the community of Tuscany. Sport runners will complete one loop of the trails, and return to Bowness Park. Enduro racers will come to the bottom of the single track trail, and head up for a second loop. Please be aware, there are multiple creek crossings, so if you don't want to take time to use the stepping stones, be prepared to get wet! Creeks are quite shallow. But you may want to bring a change of shoes for after the race.
1. All prices listed above are subject to sales tax. 5% GST in BC and Alberta and 13% HST in Ontario
2. Park Fees may be applied to your registration at checkout.
3. An online processing fee will be applied to your registration into this event.
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
5 Peaks Trail Running Series