Snowshoe Grind Mountain Run 2019
presented by Grouse Mountain Resort
The Snowshoe Grind Mountain Run is back for its 9th year on Sunday, February 24th! This fun, social event is a great opportunity for snowshoers of all abilities and fitness levels to get outside and enjoy the trail, while supporting jack.org. From the seasoned veteran to the first time snowshoer, all are welcome to participate. If you're looking to test your skills against other active snowshoers, this is a timed race, so come on out to challenge your personal best!
Snowshoe Grind Mountain Run is now a Snowshoe Canada sanctioned event. Included in your registration fee, each participant will receive a Snowshoe Canada membership.
*PLEASE NOTE: to participate in this race, snowshoes are mandatory. Crampons, micro-spikes and any other footwear other than snowshoes are prohibited.
Grouse Mountain Passholders will recieve a 20% discount off the listed registration fees. Please enter your passholder number on step two of the registration form.
Jack.org is a charity that trains and empowers young leaders who are revolutionizing mental health. Jack.org is working towards a Canada where all young people understand how to take care of their own mental health and look out for each other. A Canada without shame, and where all those that need support, get the help they deserve
The famous Snowshoe Grind (5km, 240m elevation gain)
Snowshoes are mandatory, and are available for rent for $10 per participant (may be reserved at time of registration). Please note that the use of micro-spikes is prohibited at this event.
Stop by the After Party to enjoy sponsor giveaways and test out the latest and greatest gear from our Retail partners!
- each participant who raises a minimum of $100 in support of jack.org will receive a free shirt!
Solo Participant - 19+
Solo Participant - 13 to 18
Solo Participant - 12 and Under
1. Online registration will close at 6:00pm on Wednesday, February 21st, 2018. Event day registration is open from 8:00am-9:00am in the Grouse Mountain Base Plaza, subject to availability, and event day registration rates applie.
2. Registration deadlines are at 11:59:59pm on the dates listed.
3. Grouse Mountain Passholders will recieve a 20% discount off the listed registration fees. Please enter your passholder number on the registration form.
4. Passholder rates are for current Grouse Mountain Passholders. If you are not a current pass holder and would like to purchase one you can do so online.
5. 5% GST will be added to your registration at checkout.
6. There is a processing fee for registering online for the 2018 Snowshoe Grind Mountain Run.
7. Payable in Canadian Funds.
8. VISA, MC, Amex and Discover Card accepted.
1. Skyride admission (race bib may be used for access to the mountaintop)
2. Souvenir race bib
3. Finish Line aid station (hydration & nutrition)
4. Live DJ music to help you across the finish line
5. After Party: Sponsor giveaways, Retail Demo Day, award ceremony
6. Eligibility for lots of amazing draw prizing!
February 24 8:00 AM PST - Registration (Base Plaza, Grouse Mountain)
February 24 9:00 AM PST - Registration Closes
February 24 9:55 AM PST - Race Briefing (Snowshoe Grind Timer, Mountaintop)
February 24 10:00 AM PST - Race Starts!
February 24 11:00 AM PST - After Party & Awards (Chalet)