Thank you for your interest in the CHEK Charity Pledge Program. Under the umbrella of this program over 1.8 Million Dollars has been raised by local, provincial, national and international charities. The Victoria Marathon Society is proud to be able to offer this fundraising platform to help organizations of all sizes and fundraising goals.
2019 - We are inviting 40 charities to join the CHEK Charity Pledge Program. Applications are reviewed and approved on an ongoing basis until we reach the magic number of 40 charities.
The registration / approval process has three steps.
1. Submit your application online.
2. Application will be reviewed and you will be sent the results. If your charity is approved then you will receive a registration code to complete the contract and pay the program fee of $300.
3. Complete online contract and pay program fee of $300.
Partner Charity Obligations:
- Pay a registration fee of $300
- Provide weblisting information for the GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon website.
- Sign up with Race Roster to be part of the online fundraising platform.
- Recruit people to volunteer on race weekend. (An area on race day will be identified so volunteers can be together in the same zone on the course or aid station)
- Participate, if available in meetings, during the course of the year.
- Prepare a post-race report by October 24, 2019 that includes total dollars raised, summary of activities, and recommendations for 2020.
- Provide quarterly fundraising updates.
- Promote the event by sharing through social media channels
Marathon Society Obligations:
- Advertise the CHEK Charity Pledge Program through the Website, Email Blasts, and highlight the program in selected media.
- Provide overall pledge collector prizes – for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
- Coordinate meetings and/or conference calls throughout the year. (Frequency/format to be determined).
- Coordinate an Event Launch Event in May in Victoria (date TBC) - partial proceeds of each registration will go to the participant's charity of choice.
- Explore and pass on sponsorship/promotional opportunities that arise.
- Provide invitations to the following events – Volunteer Night and Sponsor/VIP Reception.
- Provide 4 Complimentary Entries to be used for any of the events. (Deadline for use: August 15, 2019)
- Provide online fundraising opportunity through Race Roster, the online registration supplier.
- Provide support through the sharing of template documents for fundraising, media and marketing.
If you have any questions in regards to the program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FreeNov 26 - Apr 15
Final Step in the CHEK Charity Pledge Program Application Process
CA$300.00Nov 26 - Apr 15
- April 1 11:59 PM PDT - Final Deadline for Applications
- Cathy Noel / Mandy Parker
- +1 778-677-5786