The Salomon Coast Mountain Trail Series (CMTS) is a collection of quality, challenging, professionally-run trail events in world class destinations around Vancouver's North Shore and the Sea to Sky Corridor.
Whistler Alpine Meadows
Welcome to the Whistler Alpine Meadows races. Quite simply, this is some of the most fantastic terrain you could ever hope to run on, with the added bonus of being in the world class destination of Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
The Whistler Alpine Meadows races (WAM) encompass all of the absolute highlights of what Whistler and coastal British Columbia has to offer, and in fact many of the alpine trails utilized in these races were only completed over the last few years. Runners will be treated to expansive alpine meadows, raging waterfalls, blooming wildflowers, calving glaciers, dizzying suspension bridge crossings, pristine alpine tarns, backcountry lakes, and that's not to mention the 360 degree panoramic mountain views as far as the eye can see. Whistler is world famous for good reason!
The Whistler Alpine Meadows races have it all and are not shy on the elevation profile side of things either, just click on through and view those course profiles!
For 2019 you can select between the following race distance options:
- the Ascent race - 5.75km with 1200m / 400ft of ascent
- the 25km distance boasting 750m / 2400ft
- the 55km race with a challenging 2800m / 9200ft!
- the 110km distance with a staggering 6100m / 20,000ft!
- the 100miler with a measly 9500m, 31,500ft ;)
- or the Triple WAMMY! including the Friday Ascent, Saturday 25k, Sunday 55k totalling 85.75km; 4750m of ascent and 3550m of descent
PLUS, every runner also receives with registration: race shirt, Boco endurance hat, beer glass, buff, cinch bag, a trail donation, chip timing, finisher medal (buckle for 100miler), and a finish line BBQ and hugs!
For 2019, we're donating $5 from every 25k, 55k, Ascent, and Triple WAMMY! entry, and $10 from every 110k and 100miler entry to various trail projects organized by the Whistler ACC and WORCA. We can also use your physical help on the trails - contact us for available dates and projects.
If you've already registered, but would like to buy swag
FreeJan 4 - Sep 19
Saturday, Sept 21
FreeJan 4 - Sep 19
- January 4 7:00 AM PST - Registration Opens
- September 20 10:00 AM PDT - 100 Mile Start
- September 20 12:00 PM PDT - Ascent Start
- September 21 4:00 AM PDT - 110 km Start
- September 21 8:00 AM PDT - 25 km Start
- September 21 9:00 AM PDT - Kids Race Start
- September 22 6:00 AM PDT - 55 km Start