Raise money for Woodstock Hospital Foundation
The Woodstock Hospital Foundation is a registered charity, established in 1988 to receive, invest and disburse funds for the Woodstock General Hospital. We are the fundraising arm of the hospital, providing ongoing resources for equipment and capital expenses. The Foundation does not support the hospital's expenses.
Through the Foundation, individuals, businesses, service clubs and community organizations can help to improve the quality of healthcare for the citizen's of Oxford County by making contributions to the Woodstock Hospital Foundation.
The Foundation's goal is to:
· Responsibly and effectively invest and manage entrusted funds.
· Develop and implement effective and innovative fundraising programs.
· Promote community awareness and involvement.
Our objectives include:
· Raising funds through private and public donations.
· Providing appropriate recognition to our donors.
· Informing the general public about the needs of the Woodstock General Hospital and the activities of the Woodstock Hospital Foundation.
|May 26||Bonnie Downey||$25.00|
|May 25||Kelly Verhoeve||Undisclosed amount|
|May 25||Archie Verhoeve||Undisclosed amount|
|May 22||Kayleen Edwards||$25.00|
|May 21||Bob Garner||$5.00|
|May 18||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|May 14||Brittany Thompson||$25.00|
|May 10||Robert White||$20.00|