Join TriColumbus Triathlon Club and its coaches for a weekend training to acclimate and prepare you for the 6th Annual TriFit Challenge Triathlon & Duathlon. The two-day training weekend will feature clinics, training tips, Q&A with experienced triathletes, and swim, bike, and run with other athletes preparing for this year's event. The training focus will primarily be on open water swimming and cycling portion; however, there will be a group run component.
The two-day schedule:
Saturday, June 15 (Location: Alum Creek State Park, Lewis Center, OH)
- 8:00 am - Open Water Swim Clinic
- 8:45 am - Open Water Swim Practice*
- 9:30 am - Group Run (1-4 miles)
Sunday, June 16 (Location: Antrim Park, Columbus, OH)
- 8:00 am - Transition Clinic & Practice
- 8:45 am - Biking Rules/Safety Tips
- 9:30 am - Group Ride (5-13 miles) **
* Water depth is 4-5 feet deep. Swimmers will be able to stand and touch bottom at any point as needed.
* * Two bike course - ride Olentangy Trail or partial ride on the official bike course. The official bike course is a road course and open to traffic. Cyclists will be required to obey all the rules of the road.
*** Covers the cost of coaches and clinic insurance though USA Triathlon. TriColumbus club members are covered under the club insurance.
Participate only 1 day)
$20.00Dec 1 - Jun 13
Participate in clinic both days)
$35.00Dec 1 - Jun 13
Member EntryDec 1 - Jun 13
- Craig Thompson
- +1 614-425-1156