Online Registration has now closed.
You can still register at packet pick-up on March 2nd
from 1-5pm at iRun or on race day
starting at 7:15am.
Join Kidz 4 Causes for the 4th Annual Run for
Rare Disease Research 5K and 1 Mile event!
This annual event starts/ends at Arizona Falls and
runs along the scenic SRP canals in Phoenix.
Kidz 4 Causes is a charity started by 4 middle school
friends to raise money and awareness for rare disease research.
All proceeds from this event will benefit TGen’s (Translational Genomic
Research Institute) Center for Rare Childhood disorders. 100% of the
proceeds received will be used for research. There are over 7,000 different
rare diseases currently affecting more than 30 million Americans!
Children under age 12 receive $5 off their registration!*
*discount applied at checkout
$32.00Dec 1 - Mar 1
$22.00Dec 1 - Mar 1
- March 2 1:00 PM - Packet Pick-Up at iRun
- March 3 7:30 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- March 3 8:15 AM - 1 Mile Begins
- March 3 8:45 AM - 5K Begins
- March 3 9:30 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)