5:30 pm- Registration opens
6:30 pm- Race start
CHILD, Inc., founded in 1963 is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to being advocates for and serving the needs of Delaware’s children. CHILD, Inc. works with children who are dependent, neglected and abused and children and families who have been impacted by domestic violence. Other services provided through CHILD, Inc. include:
The only children’s shelter and runaway center in the state of Delaware
Parenting Education programs and the Children First Program which deals with separation, divorce and visitation.
Specialized foster care
School programs for anger management and preventing dating violence.
Domestic violence services offering shelter and treatment for victims and treatment for the perpetrator of violence.
Off-site exchange and visitation
CHILD, Inc. is proud of its many programs and years of service to the state of Delaware.
Wilmington Brew Works
nice residential out and back in shaded woods of Matson Run Parkway.
NOTICE: No dogs allowed due to insurance liability. Bibs are non-transferable.
Please reference our policies page for more details.
|- gender specific tees (ladies sizes run small)
race refreshments including craft brews, pizza
- Please be prepared to be carded
- awards for overall male and overall female receive Wilmington Brew Works Crowler with gift card
- awards for male and female masters receive Wilmington Brew Works Crowler with gift card
- awards for top 2 male and female in 5 year age groups 13 under to 75 over win special designed medals
- top 3 male female walkers win special designed medals
- largest team gets the Wilmington Brew Works Cup and a $50 gift card
NOVA Timing Systems will chip time using the MYLAPS BibTag Timing System
Click HERE for race results. They will be posted online during the race and final results will be posted once the race is complete.
Click HERE for race photos. They will be posted online later after the race.
Event sanctioned by USA Track & Field