The Westerville Parks Foundation is excited to present the 8th annual Bunny Hop 5K Run & Walk on Saturday, April 20! The Bunny Hop 5K is a family-friendly event for runners and walkers of all ages. The event kicks off at 8:00 a.m. with the race followed by a 100-meter childrens’ dash at 9:00 a.m.
The course will begin at the Sports Complex and run through scenic trails at Heritage Park. Participants will take home a finishers’ medal, t-shirt, a chocolate treat and more. There will also be a photo opportunity with the Bunny to capture the fun. After the race, runners, walkers and spectators are encouraged to take part in the Spring Eggstravaganza happening in the park. Festivites include egg hunts and a kidz zone.
Funds raised from the Bunny Hop 5K support the Westerville Parks Foundation to further help maintain Westerville’s parks, enhance the community through the arts and ensure that all residents can participate in recreation programming regardless of their ability to pay.
- Registration closed
Ages 7 & Under
- April 20 7:00 AM EDT - Event Day Check-in/Registration Begins
- April 20 7:30 AM EDT - Opening Ceremony
- April 20 7:45 AM EDT - Event Day Check-in/Registration Ends
- April 20 7:50 AM EDT - Event Formation Begins
- April 20 8:00 AM EDT - 5K Run/Walk Begins
- April 20 9:00 AM EDT - Kids Dash Formation Begins
- April 20 9:00 AM EDT - Kids Dash Begins