Join us at the 15th annual Run for Mercy 5K & Family Walk!
When you Run for Mercy, you support Mercy Canada's residential program for young women who struggle with life-controlling issues, such as eating disorders, self-harm, drug and alcohol addictions, physical and sexual abuse, depression, unplanned pregnancies, and sex trafficking. Our residential program is voluntary, Christ centred, and completely free of charge to young women ages 19-30 across Canada. It lasts approximately 6-9 months and is designed to address the whole person – spirit, soul, and body.
Register as an individual or with a team! Everyone runs or walks for different reasons, but our goal is the same: to see young women experience hope and freedom.
- Special $30 Early Bird price available until April 25, 2019
- Participants registered before May 11 are guaranteed a free souvenir T-shirt; Day of registrants will receive T-shirts on a first-come, first-served basis
- A light lunch is included with registration and will be provided after the event
- Children 12 and under may sign up for the free Kids Fun Zone activities OR pay the registration fee to participate in the 5K run/walk
(12 & Under)
FreeMar. 4 - May 8
(Day Of Registration $40)
$30.00Mar. 4 – Apr. 25
$40.00Apr. 26 – May 8
Malarys on the Move for Mercy
- May 11 9:30 a.m. PDT - Check-In and Onsite Registration
- May 11 9:30 a.m. PDT - Kids Fun Zone Opens
- May 11 10:00 a.m. PDT - Graduate Testimony and Warm-Up
- May 11 10:30 a.m. PDT - 5K Run/Walk Starts
- May 11 11:30 a.m. PDT - Lunch and Awards Ceremony
- Event contact
- Clara Atagi
- +1 604-535-1983