Arizona runners don't stop running as the temperatures rise - we just get started a little earlier!
Join us as we start a new summer tradition in Tucson with our
inaugural Arizona Sunrise Series
presented by First Watch!
Why run in just one event when you can save so much by registering for the remainder of the Series! (5 remaining total events)
And don't forget - this is a StartLine Racing Series which means big prizes!!
Get points for every event you complete, with extra points being awarded based on your age group and overall finish.
At the end of the series the top 100 point earners, plus all participants that complete at least 4 of the 6 series events,
will be entered into our Arizona Sunrise Series Prize Drawing.
Along with great prizes from StartLine and our sponsors, three people will walk away with a $500 gift card
(which we suggest you use to get out of the Arizona heat!)
Overall awards will be given out at the end of the series on August 10th
Check out the full Arizona Sunrise Series Rules and Regulations here.
All events feature a 5K distance.
To register for a single event please visit each race website below:
- June 1st - Reid Park COMPLETED
- June 15th - Crossroads at Silverbell District Park COMPLETED
- June 29th - Rillito Park COMPLETED
- July 13th - Heritage River Park
- July 27th - Brandi Fenton Memorial Park
- August 10th - Steam Pump Ranch
If you are wanting to register for the entire series but will be out of town or unable to attend 1-2 of the events you can do those events virtually.
After registering please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the race dates and we will mail your swag to you.
$145.00Jun 2 - Jun 14
- June 15 6:30 AM - Crossroads at Silverbell District Park
- June 29 6:30 AM - Rillito Regional Park
- July 13 6:30 AM - Heritage River Park
- July 27 6:30 AM - Brandi Fenton Memorial Park
- August 10 6:30 AM - Steam Pump Ranch