The Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority (SIGA)
is hosting our 3rd annual event!
Presented by SIGA’s Long Runners Fitness Group
- Choose between a 1, 5 or 10 km race.
- Finisher medals for all participants!
- Family entertainment, water stations, swag and after-race snacks and refreshments provided.
- Kids 5 years and under can participate for free (no swag for free participants)! Just bring them along on race day.
This event is capped to a total number of 300 participants.
WHEN: Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 10 a.m. The race site will be open at 8:30 a.m.
Victoria Park, Saskatoon
Saskatoon community members, including SIGA employees, and employees and dignitaries from our partner organizations. There will be a mix of novice and avid walkers, joggers and runners! CHEP will be onsite with fun and educational children's programming, a Community Fresh Food Market, and apples and oranges for all participants.
We are capping our event at 300 spots for public participants, so sign up today! Last year's event was SOLD OUT so make sure to sign up as soon as you can. All information about the run, including race kit pick-up and race
map can be found below. We will NOT offer onsite kit pick up for our 2019 event.
All registrations are final. There are no refunds on registration fees and no transfers will be permitted. By submitting your registration, you acknowledge that you understand our NO REFUND POLICY. There is absolutely no refund of your entry, no roll-over of your entry to a future year.
$50.00Mar 1 - Jun 7
$40.00Mar 1 - Jun 7
$15.00Mar 1 - Jun 7
Choose from any of our offered distances: 1k, 5k or 10k
$350.00Mar 1 - Jun 7
- February 28 12:00 AM CST - Online Registration opens
- June 8 10:00 AM CST - Kit Pick Up at Brainsport
- June 9 12:00 AM CST - Race start 10:00am