Zip Code East Bay is proud to present the second annual Colusa Circle 5K, a race to raise funds for a charitable cause.
This year's race beneficiary is BOSS “Building Opportunities for Self Sufficiency”. BOSS is a non-profit organization working to help homeless, poor, and disabled people with housing, health, income, justice and self sufficiency.
In addition to sharing race proceeds with BOSS, we will also be collecting used running shoes and new socks for them. Shoe and sock donations can either be dropped off at Zip Code East Bay prior to the event or on race day at the starting line.
WHAT TO (OR NOT TO) EXPECT
- This is a charity race - we are here to raise money and have fun, not to set any personal racing records.
- The course is not USATF certified.
- There will be runners, walkers, rollers and strollers on the course: look out for one another and be respectful of your fellow racers.
- ALWAYS stay on the sidewalk.
- Respect all traffic signals, keep an eye out for signage and for volunteers with white bandanas along the race route - they are there to keep you safe!
- We will honor the first male and female finishers and the first male and female 10 & under finishers (but everyone gets a high five for showing up and participating.)
$30.00Jan 31 - Apr 12
$10.00Jan 31 - Apr 12
- Event contact
- Lisa Chase