Join us for our inaugural year!
Kit Pick Up will happen at Brainsport:
June 21 from 3pm - 6pm
June 22 from 9am - 3pm
This will be a fundraiser for the Gordie Howe Sports Complex.
Funds raised will support construction of the new Multi-Sport Centre at the Complex, providing track and field with much needed operating space, change rooms, concession and washrooms as well as indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the new track.
Now the question is: CAN YOU CATCH THE DONUT?
Race Day Information
Gordie Howe Sports Complex,
Indoor Training Centre
AGENDA: SUGGESTED ARRIVAL TIME: 8:30 am
- 8:00am Site Opens, Bag check available
- 8:30am Welcome from our team
- 8:50am Warm Up starts, presented by Goodlife!
- 9:00am 5K start
- 9:15am Donuts at the finish line!
- 9:45am Post Race ceremonies, hear about Gordie Howe Sports Complex and how funds raised will help them!
- 10:30am Bag check, Site & Course close
Lots of parking is available around the Sports Complex and in the residential area, but there will also be other tournaments and events happen simultaneously to our event so please arrive early and plan on extra time to find a good parking spot for you.
We highly encourage you to carpool, bike or walk to our event :-)
In your race kit you will receive a cotton race shirt with the following options to choose from (options available when registering in a drop down):
- Pink or brown for men. Sizes: XS - 3XL
- Pink or brown for women. Sizes: S - 2XL
- Pink for Youth. Sizes 8, 10 and 12
Our event will be suited for any age and any shape. Come on out by yourself, with your friends or family members! Every FINISHER will receive a donut!
Kids under the age of 12 years will need a guardian by their side. We will welcome strollers! At the start line we will have you at the back of the crowd to avoid injuries. Please leave your pets at home.
Brainsport will offer a run clinic for first timers or anyone that wants to train in a group environment for this event.
Contact us about that here: https://brainsport.ca/run-with-brainsport/run-academy/
The route will highlight Holiday Park and some of the most beautiful parts of our Meewasin Trail South. Check it out!
We will cap our event at 600 participants for this first year.
Enjoy some donuts and refreshments after your run! We will welcome many vendors with giveaways for you!
We can barely await June 23rd!
All registrations are final. There are no refunds on registration fees and no transfers will be permitted. By submitting your registration, you acknowledge that you understand our NO REFUND POLICY. There is absolutely no refund of your entry, no roll-over of your entry to a future year.
If you are coming from out of town, the Parktown Hotel is offering a discounted rate for all Donut Dash participants!
$125 for a standard room in the main tower with one queen bed.
Mention the name “Donut Dash” as well as the number “306075”; guests can call our reservations department at 306-244-5564 or 1-800-667-3999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that they are booking a room with in the Donut Dash block.
CA$50.00Feb 15 - Jun 20
- June 21 3:00 PM CST - Race Kit Pick Up
- June 22 9:00 AM CST - Race Kit Pick Up
- June 23 8:00 AM CST - Race Site Opens
- June 23 8:30 AM CST - Welcome From Organizers
- June 23 9:00 AM CST - Race Start
- June 23 9:30 AM CST - Donuts And Post Race Fun
- June 23 11:00 AM CST - Race Site Closes
- Edda Galbraith