Hustle For The House
NEW LOCATION & ROUTE
We are excited to offer a brand new route and location out of North Glenmore Park!
Route options include a family friendly 1K McDonald’s Go Active! Walk, 5K Walk or Run and the 10K Run. Before and after the race participants can explore our Family Festival for food trucks, bouncy castles, caricature artists, balloon twisters, petting zoo, face painting, photo booth and a live entertainment.
Hustle for the House is an important fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House Charities® Alberta. By registering for the run, fundraising, and enjoying the amazing activities, you directly impact families of children requiring vital medical treatment across Alberta. Thank you for helping us provide these families with a home away from home when they need it the most.
This year's theme is NEON! We invite all participants to come dressed in their brightest neon clothing to add a pop of colour to this year's event!
- September 15 9:00 a.m. MDT - Registration Opens at North Glenmore Park
- September 15 9:45 a.m. MDT - 1K McDonald's Go Active! Warm Up
- September 15 10:00 a.m. MDT - 1K Walk Start
- September 15 10:40 a.m. MDT - 5K and 10K Warm Up
- September 15 10:45 a.m. MDT - 5K and 10K Start
- September 15 11:45 a.m. MDT - Program Begins
- September 15 12:00 p.m. MDT - Prizing