Keg Leg 6.0
BC's first craft brewery runs in beautiful Victoria.
GREENS THE THEME!! CELEBRATE ST. PATRICKS DAY EVE ;)
Keg Leg 6.0 is a 7k fun run/walk sets off Saturday, March 16th at Noon with participants starting and finishing at Moon Brewpub with stop-offs at local breweries: Hoyne, VI Brewery, Canoe, Spinnakers and Lighthouse. Each local craft brewery will supply thirsty participants with a sample of beer to keep them hydrated. Following the run, food and a pint will be provided by Moon Brewpub.
First wave is for anyone planning on walking the event
Second Wave is for the Type A Lead of the Packers!
First Wave Start Time - 12:00 Noon
Only 100 spots available!!
12:00pm (Noon) Start
1. Online registration will close at 06:00pm on Friday, March 15th, 2019.
2. An online processing fee will be applied to your online registration into this event.
3. 5% GST will be charged on your registration total at checkout
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, Discover Card, VISA Debit, and INTERAC Online accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from 'Fast North Corp' for your online registration into this event.
March 16 12:00 PM PDT - Wave 1 Starts
March 16 12:15 PM PDT - Wave 2 Starts
March 16 12:30 PM PDT - Wave 3 Starts
March 16 12:45 PM PDT - Wave 4 Starts
March 16 1:00 PM PDT - Wave 5 Starts