ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.
Welcome to the 5th Annual "RACE OF THE GODS", or more commonly known as The Del Dios Trail Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k at beautiful Lake Hodges in Escondido, Ca.
Join us December 8, 2019, and take in the picturesque views of one of San Diego's most beautiful lakes, as all courses will feature dirt service roads or single track trails, with elevation gains between 100'-500'. When hills are present they are short and sweet... we mean steep.
* Please note... The Lake Hodges Boat Ramp area is closed to the public during the event and all runners, staff, and volunteers will need to have a parking pass visible in their dashboard when onsite.
Parking: Parking Lot at Event Site, Parking Pass will be required (See Below)
- Out and Back Courses
- Great for ALL Running Levels
- Some Trail experience recommended for the Half Marathon
- 4 Total Aid Stations for Half Marathon (miles 3, 10, 11, 12)
- Half Marathoners prepare to self hydrate
- 1 Aid Station for 10K (mile 3)
- 1 Aid Station for 5K (mile 1)
- 10K runners may want to self hydrate, but not required
RACE TIME LIMIT: 4 HOURS
The deadline for pre-ordering race shirts has now passed. if you would still like an event shirt you may stop by the registration tent, after the race. thank you
*We have adjusted our prices, so that they do NOT include a race shirt. If you would like to take advantage of the shirt option, it is $5, and can be added in the Swag area of your registration. It is not mandatory. For those runners adding the shirt option, we ask that you register at least 10 days prior to race day, to be guaranteed of your shirt order. If you are within the 10 day window, we will ask you to pick up your shirt after the race, from the sizes available. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- December 8 6:00 AM PST - RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- December 8 7:30 AM PST - HALF MARATHON START
- December 8 7:45 AM PST - 10K START
- December 8 8:00 AM PST - 5K START
- December 8 9:30 AM PST - AWARDS