Online registration closes at 11:59 pm Friday, September 6. Race day registration will begin onsite on race day 7:30 am - 8:45 am.
The ninth annual St. Marys Tailgate For Cancer/Jean Sheak Memorial Run/Walk will be held in conjunction with the 2019 St. Marys Tailgate For Cancer on Saturday Sept. 14, starting at the St. Marys Eagles parking lot (404 E. Spring Street). Again this year, "Honor Boards" will be lined up along the path of the 5K Run and Walk and at the Tailgate venue. Boards may be in honor of a cancer survivor or in memory of a loved one. The cost of an "Honor Board" is $15 per sign with all proceeds going toward the St. Marys Tailgate For Cancer.
Registration Periods and Event Giveaways
- Pre-Registration until July 31: $25 includes a T-shirt and a tailgate ticket (this does not include the stub for the Buckeye Cruise for two)
- Pre-Registration until September 6: $30 includes a T-shirt and a tailgate ticket (this does not include the stub for the Buckeye Cruise for two)
- After September 6-Race day: Registration is $20 (No shirt or Tailgate entrance ticket)
Male and Female: 1-12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Kids and Strollers
Young children in strollers do not have to pay the registration fee when accompanied by a parent or guardian. Note: No race bib will be received.
There will be two routes. One for runners and one for walkers.
All runners and walkers have the chance to win some great door prizes after the race. The Bloody Mary Bar returns for the 2019 Race!
2019 Event Shirt
9:05 AM Start Time
9:10 AM Start Time
- September 14 7:30 AM EDT - Race Day Packet Pick-up Begins
- September 14 8:45 AM EDT - Race Day Packet Pick-up Ends
- September 14 9:00 AM EDT - National Anthem & Balloon Launch
- September 14 9:05 AM EDT - 5K Run Start
- September 14 9:10 AM EDT - 5k Walk Start
- September 14 10:05 AM EDT - Awards and Prizes (Approx)