OCTOBER 26 - 27th, 2019
All levels of athletes are welcome to join us for 2 Days and 3 separate workout competitions, collectively called The SLO ULTRA GAMES. You can compete in THE GAMES (do all three Saturday-Sunday events) or do a Single Event (pick the strength, functional fitness or endurance event). Go solo or join a 2 person team, however teams must do all the 3 events TOGETHER.
From 9am-3pm on Saturday we will host Event #1 that is a 2 min MAX STRENGTH event. Then follow it up Saturday with Event #2 that is both a 8-10 min and a 12-15 min crossfit style FUNCTIONAL FITNESS event all in one. You will have all day Saturday to complete the two events and will sign up for your preferred heats at packet pick up (first come first serve). Then on Sunday from 9am-12pm we will host waves of Event #3, the ENDURANCE Race (plan a finish time of 75-105 min), where all individuals and teams start times will be determined by Saturdays event standings and pre-posted. Athletes and Teams will be scored and awarded by male, female or coed categories as well as age groups. Military and First Responders will be in their own division separate from civilians.
Your friends and family can spectate or participate in the SLO ULTRA Trail runs and Obstacle races as well. We offer them a trail marathon, a trail half, or a 5k obstacle race-run. All events are taking place at beautiful Lopez Lake in addition to the 2 Day SLO ULTRA FESTIVAL where spectators and athletes will enjoy activities, music, food & beverages plus awards celebration. We truly have something for everyone who loves the outdoors, every level of fitness and for connecting with like-minded humans who are passionate about adventure. Stay 10 minutes away in Historic Arroyo Grande or camp at Lopez Lake. Bring friends, family and fans because there is plenty parking and festivities for all.
This event is a benefit for our SLO County Sheriff's Advisory Foundation and our SLO County Parks Department. Feel free to donate today at check out please and show your support for their selfless commitment to all of us.
Event Lodging close to the event and packet pick up can be booked now at www.visitarroyogrande.org
Camping at the event venue is first come first serve so book TODAY at SLO County Parks https://slocountyparks.com/camp/lopez-lake/
What you get!
All participants will receive a FINISHERS medal, branded event shirt, goody bag, award opportunities, legit Recovery Zone Access, ample on course Aid-Medical-Directional support and a First Class Festival Finish Line Party!
BBQ and BEER can also be pre-purchased online at check out or bought event day on-site, along with other vendor products and service sales.
Parking at Lopez Lake is $5.00 per person to be PREPAID at registration. Failure to prepay to park online will require $10.00 CASH per car at the front gate to the SLO County Parks Staff.
More questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule of Events
Times are Subject to change - check RaceSLO website, RaceSLO Facebook or your personal email from us prior to event
Friday, October 25th:
- 12pm to 6:00pm: Packet Pick Up, Pre-Registration for Heats, and Late Registration CoastHills Business Banking, Arroyo Grande (1580 W Branch St, Arroyo Grande CA).
- TBD: Mandatory SCU Games Athlete Briefing
Saturday, October 26th:
- 5:30 am: Lopez Lake OPEN for parking (proof of $5 prepaid parking pass or $10 cash on hand to be paid at gate)
- 6:00 am - 4:00 pm: On-Site Packet Pick Up and Late Registration OPEN
- 7:00 am: 26.2M Trail Race Start (8.5 hour course limit)
- 8:00 am - 3:00 pm: Games Event, STRONGMAN & STRONGWOMAN (heat sign-ups at registration)
- 8:00 am - 3:00 pm: Games Event, FUNCTIONAL FITNESS (heat sign-ups at registration)
- 9:30 am: 5K Family Obstacle-Run Race Start
- 11:00 am 5k Awards Ceremony
- 12:30 pm: 26.2M Trail Race Award Ceremony
- 3:30 pm: Course Cut Off
- 4:00 pm: Festival Closes
Sunday, October 27th:
- 6:30 am: Lopez Lake OPEN for parking (proof of $5 prepaid parking pass or $10 cash on hand to be paid at gate)
- 7:00 am - 9:00 am: On Site Packet Pick Up and Late Registration OPEN
- 8:00 am: 13.1M Trail Race Start (6 hour course limit)
- 8:30 am: Games Event, ENDURANCE RACE (Separate wave starts for Male, Female and teams)
- 12:30 pm: 13.1M & Ultra Race Award Ceremony
- 12:30 pm: Games, Tie-Breaker Event
- 1:00 pm: Games Awards Ceremony
- 2:00 pm: 13.1M Course Cut Off
- 4:00 pm: Festival Closes
SLO ULTRA COUNTDOWN!
Includes SLO ULTRA shirt, medal, awards
ClosedSep 1 – Dec 31
Single Persons competing in the 2 Day Games (3 total events: StrongMan/Woman, Functional Fitness, Endurance) Ranked to compete by sex and age. CIVILIANS:)
$199.00Sep 1 - Oct 23
2 Person Team competing together in the entire 2 Day Games (3 total events mandatory for both teammates together: StrongMan/Woman, Functional Fitness, Endurance) Ranked to compete by Male, Female or Coed. CIVILIANS:)
$399.00Sep 1 - Oct 23
Single Persons competing in the 2 Day Games (3 total events: StrongMan/Woman, Functional Fitness, Endurance) Ranked to compete by sex and age. MUST BE A FIRST RESPONDER or MILITARY
$189.00Sep 1 - Oct 23
First Responder or Military 2 Person Team competing together in the 2 Day Games (3 total events mandatory for both teammates together: StrongMan/Woman, Functional Fitness, Endurance) Ranked to compete by Male, Female or Coed. MUST BE 1st RESPONDERS or MILITARY
$379.00Sep 1 - Oct 23
Saturday Only Games Event #2 Crossfit Style Functional Fitness Competition
$75.00Sep 1 - Oct 23
Colorado GHOSTRIDERS Top GunRaised:
- October 25 12:00 PM PDT - Event Kick Off