Online registration is now closed BUT you can still register! Please download, print, and complete this form and bring to Fleet Feet Sacramento on Thursday or the event on Friday.
Join your friends and neighbors to raise funds for local nonprofits while enjoying beautiful William Land Park and delicious Vic’s Ice Cream. Designed to be a fun community event that raises money for great local nonprofits, this event is for the entire family!
Participants will start in William Land Park and scoot (walk, jog, run) 1.5 miles to Vic’s Ice Cream. At Vic’s, enjoy a scoop of mint chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookie dough, or strawberry ice cream topped with Ginger Elizabeth's chocolate fudge sauce and/or fleur de sel caramel sauce before scooting back to the park. Back in the park, enjoy a warm Sacramento summer eve with music, friends, and a courtesy craft beer garden for those 21 and older.
Thanks to California Family Fitness and other wonderful sponsors, registration is just $5!
Additional donations are encouraged to benefit these great nonprofits:
Additional donations are encouraged and can be made during the registration process.
$5.00Jun 3 - Jul 11
Sutter's Cookies 'N' Cream Baby TeamRaised:
Sutter PICU Rocky Road RunnersRaised:
- July 11 10:00 AM PDT - Bib pick up at Fleet Feet Sacramento (2311 J St) 10 AM - 7 PM
- July 12 5:30 PM PDT - Pick up bib/shirt and fun begins in William Land Park
- July 12 6:30 PM PDT - Start - California Family Fitness Scoop Scoot
- July 12 6:45 PM PDT - Sierra Nevada Beer Garden opens
- July 12 7:20 PM PDT - Vic's Ice Cream turnaround area closes
- July 12 7:30 PM PDT - 8th Ave & 13th St re-open between Vic’s and 11th Ave
- July 12 8:15 PM PDT - Finish Area & Beer Garden closes
- July 12 8:45 PM PDT - Park closes
- Zack Wandell