The LPC Guelph Triathlon Clinic is ideal for triathletes of all abilities who would like to practice triathlon-specific skills and race dynamics in a group setting.
- Targeted for beginner and intermediate triathletes (ages 13 & up).
- Ideal for beginners who want to gain more confidence in open water, on the bike, or while running off the bike.
- For intermediate and experienced triathletes, a great chance to pick up some helpful tips and feedback from professional coaches/triathletes, and bank a great day of training.
- All participants will receive a swim cap.
- Train over the same course as the popular Guelph Lake One and Two triathlons.
- Enjoy a fun day of tri-specific learning and training with experienced Coaches and Professional Triathletes.
- DK Orthotic Solutions will discuss foot health and injury-prevention during the nutrition break.
- Velofix will be on hand to offer bike maintenance tips.
- Ask our Pros a question during our Pro Panel Q&A during the lunch break.
- Guelph Lake Conservation Area: 7743 Conservation Rd, Guelph, ON N1H 6J1
- Park and meet by the Main Beach.
- Washroom facilities available.
- Online registration closes at 9pm May 25th.
- No event day registration. No offline registration.
- Registration includes single-day Triathlon Ontario insurance.
- $6.50 extra (pay at entrance to park) to gain entrance to Guelph Lake Conservation Area (for participants who do not possess an annual park pass). This $6.50 park entrance fee includes parking.
- Refund policy: Please note that our event offers no refunds, no deferrals, no transfers. No exceptions.
$50.00Apr 9 – May 14
$55.00May 15 – May 25
- May 25 9:00 PM EDT - Online Registration Closes
- May 26 8:30 AM EDT - Arrive, Set-up Gear, Bike Check
- May 26 9:00 AM EDT - Introduction
- May 26 9:15 AM EDT - Bike (easy to moderate) over Guelph Lake Triathlon Bike Course (Tri-a-Tri or Sprint)
- May 26 10:00 AM EDT - Run (easy to moderate effort) over Guelph Lake Triathlon Run Course (Tri-a-Tri or Sprint)
- May 26 10:30 AM EDT - Transition Practice and Interval Brick
- May 26 12:15 PM EDT - Pro Panel Q and A during Nutrition Break, tips from Velofix and DKOS
- May 26 1:15 PM EDT - Triathlon-Specific Motor Control Exercises
- May 26 1:45 PM EDT - Open Water Swim (starts, skills, safety tips, sighting, navigation, drafting)
- May 26 2:45 PM EDT - Wrap-Up